10 April 2017 16:13
Book tickets before 8 May and stand a chance to win up to SGD $100 worth of Singapore GP vouchers in our exclusive competitions!
- 3-Day Premier Walkabout or Zone 4 Grandstand/Walkabout ticket - win one of 50 vouchers worth SGD $40 to spend at the race
- 3-Day Combination packages - win one of 50 vouchers worth SGD $60 to spend at the race
- 3-Day Zone 1 tickets - win one of 50 vouchers worth SGD $100 to spend at the race
You will get one automatic entry for every qualifying ticket purchased!
Terms and Conditions
- In submitting an entry to this draw (the "Contest") organised by BOOKF1.COM LTD (the "Organiser”), you (the "Entrant") will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (these "Conditions").
- This contest is open until 8 May 2017 09:00 GMT.
- To qualify for the Contest, a booking must be made for at least one of the following 3-Day 2017 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX tickets by 8 May 2017 09:00 GMT: 3-Day Zone 4 Walkabout, 3-Day Zone 4 Grandstand, 3-Day Premier Walkabout, 3-Day Combination Package, 3-Day Zone 1 Grandstand.
- Each qualifying ticket is entitled to one automatic entry submission into the Contest.
- Only the winners will be contacted and notified of prize collection details.
- All prizes will be included with ticket delivery; unclaimed and uncollected prizes shall be forfeited.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other benefit in kind.
- In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the Organiser will be final.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Organiser, any person directly involved with the Organiser or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Conditions, the Organiser reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to: (a) cancel or modify the Contest; (b) determine and/or amendments; and/or amend, by addition to, deletion from or variation of, these Conditions without prior notification and all Entrants and winners shall be bound by such determination and/or amendments; and/or (c) substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- These Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and the Entrant submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in the determination of any matter or dispute arising in connection therewith.
Click here to view tickets for the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix 2017