19 May 2017 08:00
Purchase two or more 3-Day Grandstand or Combination tickets and you will receive the chance to have two tickets upgraded to The Green Room hospitality.
You will get one automatic entry for every two qualifying tickets purchased!
Terms and Conditions
- In submitting an entry to this draw (the "Contest") organised by BOOKF1.COM LTD (the "Organiser”), you (the "Entrant") will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (these "Conditions").
- This contest is open until 20 August 2017 09:00 GMT.
- To qualify for the Contest, a booking must be made for at least one of the following 3-Day 2017 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX tickets by 20 August 2017 09:00 GMT: 3-Day Grandstand, 3-Day Combination Package.
- Every two qualifying tickets are entitled to one automatic entry submission into the Contest.
- Only the winners will be contacted and notified of prize collection details.
- All prizes will be included with ticket delivery; unclaimed and uncollected prizes shall be forfeited.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other benefit in kind.
- In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the Organiser will be final.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Organiser, any person directly involved with the Organiser or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Conditions, the Organiser reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to: (a) cancel or modify the Contest; (b) determine and/or amendments; and/or amend, by addition to, deletion from or variation of, these Conditions without prior notification and all Entrants and winners shall be bound by such determination and/or amendments; and/or (c) substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- These Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and the Entrant submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in the determination of any matter or dispute arising in connection therewith.